Mark David Christenson and Casey Feigh join Jen to talk about the culture of auditioning, whether it be for commercials, TV and film, or comedy theater house teams. Along with great advice for UCB Harold auditions, Dave and Casey share some of the the weird things they’ve been asked to do in commercial auditions. But even being on the casting side of the audition process can be pretty strange, as Jen can attest to.
Want to suggest a topic for an episode? Email email@example.com!
- Follow Casey and Dave on Twitter and check out their UCB Harold teams John Velvet and Mister Town City. Also check out indie improv shows Crashbar and The Manifesto Show, and Dave’s podcast One Photo Reviews.
- Casey’s recommendations: Kendrick Lamar, NBA basketball, and web series
- Dave’s recommendations: Marnie Stern and Bleached
- Casey’s Domino’s commercial
- Dave’s Burger King commercial
Alps by Motorama is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) License.